Date / Day: Saturday, 25th November 2006
Time: From 08:00PM
Venue: The Upper Club, Chijmes
- $20 for non-TwoLeftFeet students
- $16 for TwoLeftFeet students with Member Cards (allowed to bring in up to 5 other non-TwoLeftFeet guests)
* All fees include 2 coupons for an exchange of 2 soft drinks / juices or for 1 house pour.
- Smart Casual
- No collarless shirts and no shorts allowed
- Jeans are allowed
Come join us for an evening of salsa extravaganza at one of Singapore’s
most beautiful dance venues, the Upper Club at Chijmes. Imagine dancing
Salsa, Bachata and Merengue in a ballroom that boasts glistening
chandeliers and an impressive 1,200 square feet of polished dance floor
From 8p to 9p, the dance floor will be open exclusively to Two Left
Feeties. For those who arrive between 8p to 9p, you can participate in
Upper Club's lucky draw, where 8 lucky winners will walk away with $25
dinner vouchers or a bottle of wine (5 dinner vouchers and 3 bottles of
wine up for grabs). Doors will be open to the public after 9p.
There will be no band, and no music other than Salsa, Bachata, Merengue.
This is purely a Salsa/Merengue/Bachata night! DJ music will be provided
by us and guests DJs from other salsa schools.
*Note*: For those who may have heard about the Upper Club's fortnightly
"Salsa Night Fever" and "Salsa Tea Dance" events, do note that Two Left
Feet is not involved with that. However, we are certainly pleased to be
able to hold this graduation event at the Upper Club.
- $5 for Pepsi, 7Up, Orange Juice, Lime Juice & Fruit Punch
- $10 for standard house pour (per glass) such as Tiger Beer, Aromo, Sauvignon etc
- Free flow of Ice Water
- Parking at Swissotel the Stamford is per entry.
Vivir con miedo es como vivir a medias
A life lived in fear is a life half-lived.
Quoted from the movie Strictly Ballroom