Salseroes Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salseroes Unite!

For the Salsa Community ... By the Salsa Community...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square?

Go down 
4 posters

I Will Be Down On ...
Monday
When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_lcap20%When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Tuesday
When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_lcap13%When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Wednesday
When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_lcap13%When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Thursday
When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_lcap7%When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Friday
When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_lcap20%When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Saturday
When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_lcap27%When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
pauljustin
Admin
pauljustin

Male
Number of posts : 232
Staying Location : Bedok
Follower / Leader / Both : Both
Registration date : 2006-11-13

When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Empty
PostSubject: When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square?   When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 6:34 pm

Haven't you ever faced the problem of wanting to go Union Square but not knowing who's around?

Share which days you would most likely be going, so that the rest of the forum members can call you along whenever they're going on that day as well.

Also, just poll to see which days are the more common days you would be caught dancing at Union Square.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/pauljustin
christina lim
Beginner
Beginner
christina lim

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square?   When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:56 am

hehehe... basically anyday for me except Mon evening... but i do have other appts/gatherings every now and then Smile
Back to top Go down
climpl
Beginner
Beginner
climpl

Female
Number of posts : 7
Follower / Leader / Both : Follower

PostSubject: Re: When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square?   When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 8:47 am

Actually weekdays are fine with me, provided I dont have any class. I dont like sat because I'm too lazy to go all the way to union from my house :p

Normally I'll be there on friday Smile
Back to top Go down
milliebear
Beginner
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square?   When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 11:51 pm

used to go on tue... but somehow, changed to monday cos it is less crowded, suitable for practicing rueda.. and saturdays too... cos my rueda classmates are there.. though its abit of a drag to get myself out of the house in the evening, its fun!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square?   When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Do You Go To Dance @ Union Square?
Page 1 of 1